Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How "Play All" in Media Player

• Please log in to reply

aaaa44

aaaa44

• PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
When I download an audio book and click on its file in "My Computer" it opens with many little Windows Media Player icons for each section that the file is separated into. With some of the audio books there is a "Play All" option, but with others when each section is finished Media Player stops. The sections can be a little as a few minutes long, so I have to continually click on the next icon to listen to the entire book. How can I choose "Play All" for the audio books that don't show a "Play All" option at the left of the screen? Thanks for any replies.

Advertisements

phillip22

phillip22

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts
Try first importing all the audio-book sections into the Windows Media Player library and they playing them from there, just as you would a list of mp3 tracks. WMP should then play each one in turn from top to bottom of library listing.

If they are not already in the WMP library, click on 'Library' in the top menu bar, then 'Add To Library'.
You will find the latest version of WMP (v11) is the best choice for media of different types. Recognises many media devices too.