Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Acer Aspire 5050 laptop crashes and freezes [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,

Have you tryed to turn off your anti-virus program and try the online scan? If not, please try it and let me know how it works.

Advertisements

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I had the anti-virus turned off of all but the first attempts on both the Kaspersky and F-Secure online scanners.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,

Do you only get the BSOD when you are trying to run the online Kaspersky scan or do you get the BSOD at other times as well?

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I get the BSODs on all crashes. As I previously noted, however, most of the crashes are during periods of inactivity.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,

As I previously noted

Sorry, I misunderstood you. I thought you meant with the online scan.

The BSOD's you see, do they all have the klif.sys file as the cause?

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I think the klif.sys file is specific to Kaspersky. I will begin to pay more attention if I am around in a crash as I have gotten so used to them I had stopped paying attention as I should.

I have a message in the "Problems and Solutions" folder of the control panel that a crash was caused by a driver. At the time I received the message I did a web scan on driveragent.com and all of my drivers were current versions. However, a few minutes ago I attempted to do another web scan and the scan stops at 88% where it is supposed to be loading the results. It seems more and more things are beginning to stop working properly. For instance, my wireless printer (Lexmark x4530) stopped printing today and I can't get it going even after reinstalling the software. 3 other computers on my network print to it with no problems. (They all have Windows XP OS, though)

I notice in the "event Viewer" application under Administrative Tools that there are lots of warning events related to "MSinstaller"

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Supplemental response to your klif.sys question:

I attempted to run the System File Checker command (sfc /scannow) and the computer crashed to a BSOD. It definitely did not have the klif.sys information. I ran the sfc /scannow command again and it completed without incident, finding "no integrity violations".

Another anomaly is the problem I mentioned in my first post about the Windows Firewall shutting itself off after each reboot just mysteriously quit happening. The firewall has been working perfectly for the past couple of days. Perhaps this was cured in an update as I have this computer set to receive and install updates automatically. This is strange, though. because the firewall problem has existed on this computer since it was brand new.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,
This is not looking like a malware issue, lets try a few more scans to make sure there is nothing hiding.

Please post a new HijackThis log in your next reply.

Edited by Jimmy2012, 20 November 2008 - 06:39 PM.
Spelling

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I finally got the driveragent.com scan to work by downloading a file that launches the scanner from computer software instead of through IE7. It found and updated printer drivers and the printer is now working. Also updated a wireless mouse driver. All this was about an hour ago and so far the computer has not crashed. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Here is an updated Hijackthis log:

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 7:13:33 PM, on 11/20/2008
Platform: Windows Vista SP1 (WinNT 6.00.1905)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6001.18000)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\ProgramData\Laplink\Laplink Gold\tsircusr.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSloader.exe
C:\Program Files\Launch Manager\QtZgAcer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\acrotray.exe
C:\Windows\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
C:\Windows\WindowsMobile\wmdcBase.exe
C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TimounterMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 3500-4500 Series\lxdiamon.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Users\EDLOBR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\RtkBtMnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ENET\ENMTRAY.EXE
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\EPOWER\EPOWER_DMC.EXE
C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ACER.EMPOWERING.FRAMEWORK.SUPERVISOR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Users\Ed Lobrano\AppData\Local\TouchStoneSoftware\driveragent_488[1].exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark 3500-4500 Series\lxdimon.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\KHAL2\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEUser.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://my.att.net/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://en.us.acer.yahoo.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe,C:\ProgramData\Laplink\Laplink Gold\tsircusr.exe,
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: eBay Toolbar Helper - {22D8E815-4A5E-4DFB-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: IEVkbdBHO - {59273AB4-E7D3-40F9-A1A8-6FA9CCA1862C} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\ievkbd.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In SSV Helper - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: ShowBarObj Class - {83A2F9B1-01A2-4AA5-87D1-45B6B8505E96} - C:\Windows\system32\ActiveToolBand.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Acer eDataSecurity Management - {5CBE3B7C-1E47-477e-A7DD-396DB0476E29} - C:\Windows\system32\eDStoolbar.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: eBay Toolbar - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Defender] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender\MSASCui.exe -hide
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eDataSecurity Loader] C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSloader.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\PROGRA~1\LAUNCH~1\QtZgAcer.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acer Product Registration] "C:\Program Files\Acer Registration\ACE1.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickFinder Scheduler] "C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office X3\Programs\QFSCHD130.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FaxCenterServer] "C:\Program Files\\Lexmark Fax Solutions\fm3032.exe" /s
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RtHDVCpl] RtHDVCpl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Skytel] Skytel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows Mobile-based device management] %WINDIR%\WindowsMobile\wmdcBase.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TrueImageMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImageHome\TimounterMonitor.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iolo Startup] "C:\Program Files\iolo\Common\Lib\ioloLManager.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lxdimon.exe] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 3500-4500 Series\lxdimon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [lxdiamon] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark 3500-4500 Series\lxdiamon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [LogiSPSetupNeedReboot] rundll32.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [?????????] ??????????????e
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ehTray.exe] C:\Windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [LightScribe Control Panel] C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [WindowsWelcomeCenter] rundll32.exe oobefldr.dll,ShowWelcomeCenter (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-21-1989650283-3637992464-2615954138-1003\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /detectMem (User 'QBDataServiceUser17')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Empowering Technology Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\SetPoint.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Open with WordPerfect - C:\Program Files\WordPerfect Office X3\Programs\WPLauncher.hta
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Web traffic protection statistics - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\SCIEPlgn.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {4C39376E-FA9D-4349-BACC-D305C1750EF3} (EPUImageControl Class) - http://tools.ebayimg...l_v1-0-24-0.cab
O16 - DPF: {680285A8-96D3-43DA-9D3D-51DD987D0B77} (NeroVersionCheckerControl Control) - http://www.nero.com/...ckerControl.cab
O16 - DPF: {6F15128C-E66A-490C-B848-5000B5ABEEAC} (HP Download Manager) - https://h20436.www2....re/HPDEXAXO.cab
O16 - DPF: {BD8667B7-38D8-4C77-B580-18C3E146372C} (Creative Toolbox Plug-in) - http://ak.imgag.com/...all/Crusher.cab
O16 - DPF: {BDBDE413-7B1C-4C68-A8FF-C5B2B4090876} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.3) - http://support.f-sec...m/ols/fscax.cab
O16 - DPF: {C52439A0-2693-4E40-B141-9F9AD5257241} (Lexmark eDiagnostics Class) - https://ediagnostics....com/serval.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.m...ash/swflash.cab
O16 - DPF: {E8F628B5-259A-4734-97EE-BA914D7BE941} (Driver Agent ActiveX Control) - http://driveragent.c...driveragent.cab
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLLeNetHook.dllC:\PROGRA~1\Google\GOOGLE~1\GOEC62~1.DLL C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd.dll C:\PROGRA~1\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd3.dll eNetHook.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Acronis Scheduler2 Service (AcrSch2Svc) - Acronis - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Ati External Event Utility - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009\avp.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Diskeeper - Diskeeper Corporation - C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
O23 - Service: eDataSecurity Service - HiTRSUT - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eDataSecurity\eDSService.exe
O23 - Service: eLock Service (eLockService) - Acer Inc. - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eLock\Service\eLockServ.exe
O23 - Service: eNet Service - Acer Inc. - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eNet\eNet Service.exe
O23 - Service: eSettings Service (eSettingsService) - Unknown owner - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\eSettings\Service\capuserv.exe
O23 - Service: Google Desktop Manager 5.7.806.10245 (GoogleDesktopManager-061008-081103) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: iolo FileInfoList Service (ioloFileInfoList) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe
O23 - Service: iolo System Service (ioloSystemService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iolo\common\lib\ioloServiceManager.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Logitech Bluetooth Service (LBTServ) - Logitech, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Logishrd\Bluetooth\LBTServ.exe
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: lxdiCATSCustConnectService - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\\lxdiserv.exe
O23 - Service: lxdi_device - - C:\Windows\system32\lxdicoms.exe
O23 - Service: MobilityService - Unknown owner - C:\Acer\Mobility Center\MobilityService.exe
O23 - Service: Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: ProtexisLicensing - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\PSIService.exe
O23 - Service: QuickBooks Database Manager Service (QBCFMonitorService) - Intuit - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\QBCFMonitorService.exe
O23 - Service: Intuit QuickBooks FCS (QBFCService) - Intuit Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\FCS\Intuit.QuickBooks.FCS.exe
O23 - Service: QuickBooksDB17 - iAnywhere Solutions, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\Intuit\QUICKB~1\QBDBMgrN.exe
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: Acronis Try And Decide Service (TryAndDecideService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Fomatik\TrueImageTryStartService.exe
O23 - Service: TSI Remote Control Service (TSIRCSRV) - Laplink Software, Inc. - C:\Windows\System32\TSIRCSRV.EXE
O23 - Service: ePower Service (WMIService) - acer - C:\Acer\Empowering Technology\ePower\ePowerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: XAudioService - Conexant Systems, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\xaudio.exe

--
End of file - 14439 bytes

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,

so far the computer has not crashed

That is good to hear. :)

Please download Runscanner to your desktop and run it.
  • When the first page comes up select Beginner Mode
  • On the next page select Save a binary .Run file (Recommended) then click Start full scan at the top.
  • At this time Runscanner.exe may request access to the Internet through your firewall please allow it to do so, it will then run for two or three minutes.
  • On completion it will ask for a location to save the file and a name. It will do this for both the .run file and the log file
  • Call the .run file "Select a name" and save it to your desktop. You will see the .run file on your desktop. Upload that file here.

Advertisements

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Shortly after my last reply post, my hopes of being crash free (or at least improved) were dashed with the unexpected appearance of a BSOD. The crashes have continued throughout the interval. :)

As instructed, I am attaching the Runscanner .run file named, "Select a name".

Attached Files

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
I need to acquaint you with my itinerary; i.e., I will be leaving town sometime after 12:00 noon (CST) today and will be gone for nine days, returning on Sunday, November 30, 2008. I will be in a locale that does not have internet service; consequently it would be useless to take this laptop. I will, however, be able to send and receive email via my cell phone.

Please be assured that I sincerely appreciate the time and effort that you have expended (and are expending) in assisting me with my computer problems.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,

I will be leaving town sometime after 12:00 noon (CST) today and will be gone for nine days, returning on Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ok, that's no problem. I will go thur your log you uploaded in the next few days and post another reply before you get back. :)

**EDIT**
Please let me know when you are back and ready to start again. :)

Edited by Jimmy2012, 25 November 2008 - 12:24 PM.

lobrano

lobrano

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Thanks for your patience! I am back and ready to go at it again.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello lobrano,
No problem :)

Please do another scan with runscanner like you did before and upload the .run file in your next reply.