Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with PSP video 9

• Please log in to reply

hoopsman

hoopsman

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
ever since the new version of PSP video 9 was released, there has been great improvements, like the time it takes to convert a movie, but mainly its been some bad stuff. the screenshot i attached is odd, and i dont understand it at all. also, after evil dead 2 finshed converting, since i cant just go to the library tab in the program due to the error message anymore, i acutally have to go to c:/tuna/red kawa/videos on my pc, which i can handle, but when i went there evil dead 2 just came up as a 0kb file. What the...?
can anyone help?
thx

Attached Thumbnails

• PSP_video_9_error.png

Advertisements

Grandad Phillip

Grandad Phillip

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
ED2 is a commercial DVD-movie and copying or converting it (which amounts to the same thing) is illegal. This forum does not encourage illegal copying by helping it's members overcome such problems.

Suffice to say that most commercial movies & games are "copy protected" to stop activities like that. The makers of PSP Video 9 would be breaking the law if their software allowed circumvention of copy-protection. So, quite simply, PSP Video 9 will not do it.