Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Help with Internet Browser Applet support

• Please log in to reply

SomeCrazyStuff

SomeCrazyStuff

• PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
Hey. I have a computer question. Whenever I post a video to the blog my home computer won't show it. (My comp at church will, but the one at home won't.) Instead of the video, there's a square border and in the upper left corner there's a little bitty white square with a tiny red square on top, a green circle below it, and a blue triangle at the bottom. It does the same thing when I try to view the sermons at the bottom of the church web page.

---------

Above is a copy and paste from a friends email saying hes having issues with video and music streaming.. would this be a java issue? or quicktime? or something else?

Thanks for any help!!

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
Depends on browser being used, some option setting(s) in security apps and/or plug-ins available to be used for file types trying to be viewed. Or a combo of all three.

SomeCrazyStuff

SomeCrazyStuff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
Just did a flash update and its working perfectly.

Thanks!!

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
OK. Was going to suggest to update or install plug-in for browser. Glad you got 'er dun! :)

SomeCrazyStuff

SomeCrazyStuff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
:)