Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Again No Sound, No drivers no wireles

• Please log in to reply

Michellepike

Michellepike

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
ok so I got the computer back to factory settings now i have a TON of issues first off I cant get on tthe internet wireless it say that windows was unable to find a certificate to log u on to the network and guess what NO SOUND i am beginning to think its my sound card lol I also can not find the drivers for my mass storage controller this all stinks HELP ME PLEAZZZZZZZZ :)

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
If you have had previous posts i have not seen them. Please explain about getting the computer back to factory settings? What did you do, and why were they changed before? The sound may be just that you do not have the correct drivers for the sound. What motherboard do you have. Is this computer a store bought computer? what brand and model? Have you tried looking on the manufacturers website for drivers for your sound, and mass storage?

Lets start with the easist methods and see if we can fix your problems. Please give me as much information as you possible can.

Thank You,
SRX660