Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

still having "Blue Screen" problems?, all logs are clean!

• Please log in to reply

BERKLEY

BERKLEY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
happyrock:
I'm back in business...got new mg ($80} installed and running fine.....still think my hd is too hot..100+degrees.....how do I adjust fan speed?? still have all the previous "fan speed stuff" loaded.......

berkley

Advertisements

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts

happyrock:
I'm back in business...got new mg ($80} installed and running fine.....
do you mean mobo

still think my hd is too hot..100+degrees.....
is that temp F or C

how do I adjust fan speed?? still have all the previous "fan speed stuff" loaded.......
do you have a case fan...

berkley

BERKLEY

BERKLEY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
I can't believe this.....the blue screen is back!!!! well at least I have a new warrenty on this mother board and a local company that in stalled it!!!!

the temp is in F...I think I have a case fan (at least it's attached to th mobo--not to case vents}

the blue screen 1st appeared when i started up PC this am.....then again when i started up itunes with ipod connected.......

so far ok since then.....

thanks....

happyrock

happyrock

Tech Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 9,285 posts
if the temps are reported in F...then 100 F is fine...
what does the blue screen say...

BERKLEY

BERKLEY

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
same as before:
problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage
if driver is identified in the stop message, disable the driver or check with the manufacture for driver updates.
try changing Video____{?}pters
STOP: oxoooooo7E(OXC0000005,OX804FQ4FE,OXF78DGA68,OXF78DA764)
____(?)inning dump of physical memory
physcial memory dump complete
check with your hardware vendor for any BIOS updates, disable___(?) memore options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable components restart your computer, press F8 to select advanced startup options and then____(?)ect safe mode

any of ____(?) means it was not visable on the screen-statements were not centered on blue screen.

bf