What I need:
1. Free. We're broke. Maybe up to $10, but I'd *really* prefer for it to be freeware.
2. Switch user/Locking. In other words, not something that shuts down the computer or logs me off. My computer is slow (probably need to be visiting other subforums here, but it's not spyware), and it just takes too long to reboot the computer all the time. The preferred solution would be a window that pops up over everything else and requires the time to change or a password to go away. Alt+Tab proof. Taking me to the welcome screen would work too as long as my password won't work before, say, 6AM.
3. Ability to have different times depending on weekday.
4. Password override. In case of emergency I would be able to override it by getting the password from my parents.
5. Somewhat invasive. If zero AV/spyware detection programs have a problem with it, it's probably not powerful enough. I'm enough of a geek that it needs to be Alt+Tab proof, Ctrl+Alt+Delete proof, disabled startup proof, restart proof, etc. In other words - a lot of behaviors that could be flagged as spyware.
It's really frustrating trying to search for programs on Google. Most things that come up are huge shareware repositories or compilations of parental control software. The same programs keep showing up, and they're way overpriced. If anyone knows of anything cheap and powerful, my body would really appreciate it. Thanks.