Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Lan Party for Central Pa Area

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Hey guys

I know this is a repeat, but I thought it was appropiate to post it in the networking area as well. Just trying to get the word out as much as possible.

I don't know where you all are from, but I figured I'd post it for those in the Central PA area. I will be hosting a 50 person lan party on May 14 at the Mount Joy Fire Hall, located in Mount Joy, pa. The cost for admission is $15 dollars. You can send me a Pm if your interested. You can check out the website at

Food and drinks will be provided. Games that will be played will be Call Of Duty, Quake 3, and Age Of Empires II. Their will also be tv's setup for multiplayer x-box play and more. Unfortanitly, you must rsvp asap. I need to have a final head count by the Monday, May 6. If your interested, let me know as soon as possible. It''s going to be a blast

Monarch Hornet Pro

thanks again. I hope to see some of you locals their.