Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can not uninstall Charter Security Suite and F-Secure

• Please log in to reply

homeslice74

homeslice74

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I absolutely can not uninstall Charter Security Suite. It just doesn't show up in my control panel where you add or remove programs. It does show up in my programs, but when I delete it says I can not. What can I do? It's using up a lot of my memory!!!

Advertisements

3quilibrium

3quilibrium

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Hi Homeslice74,
Please download Revo Uninstaller. Once downloaded, install and run the application. Revo Uninstaller will populate all installed components on your computer. Find the program you want to remove and right click that program and select UNINSTALL. Just follow all necessary prompts given and you should be able to uninstall that program. Also, don't forget to reboot your computer once you've uninstalled the program to make sure it's removed. If you have any problems, please post back here.

kdog79

kdog79

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi,

I am experiencing the exact same problem. I followed the instructions concerning Revo Uninstaller and the program fails to show up...what now?

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 5,953 posts
Hi kdog79,

Welcome to Geeks to go! :D

This is a really old thread that you found. May I ask that you start a new thread in the Software Forum under Applications.

Click here to do so--> Software Forum

Someone will be along to help you shortly.

Thank you,

Donna ;)

Edited by DonnaB, 04 January 2011 - 04:06 PM.