Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

mp3 players

• Please log in to reply

boo5790

boo5790

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
hey there, i'm looking for some info about mp3 players and pklaying them throught your car radio. i dont know anything about mp3 players but i heard that you can download songs on them off your computer and then play them through your car stereo using the cassette tape that plugs in to the mp3 player. i guess its the same thing as the car discman that you can play your cd's through your car stereo if you dont have a cd player in the car. i have the car discman and that works great for store bought cd;s but it wont play cd's i burn on the computer. so i was wondering if you can do the same thing with mp3 players. i would appreciate if anyone knows if the mp3 player can be used like the car discman. thanks for the info

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
cassette adapters are compatible with any device that has a headphone jack, and of course all MP3 players have one so it will work just fine. :)