Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Negative Delta Time (help me please)

• Please log in to reply

DEMON1983

DEMON1983

• Pip
  • 3 posts
In Lineage II game I have problem, error Negative Delta Time, on other games I have not tried.
I've installed AMD Dual-Core optimizer, but it wouldn't help :) I've tried to install all the drivers on the CPU, motherboard - total 0. Max I can play 5 minutes. I from other forums read what this problem is CPU fault. How I can fix it? Please Help!!!!!
Sorry, I've putted it on the wrong title :)

Edited by DEMON1983, 25 November 2008 - 03:47 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
try this: right click on the game's shortcut, go to properties. There click on the compatibility tab. The add a check box to "run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose "win 98/me"

DEMON1983

DEMON1983

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I've tried all, I looked to the web sites and find the way to get rid of this problems, and no chances. Now I absolutely don't know what to do.
I know what problem of this is AMD drivers, they make all this problems. If dont install, its perfect, but if install them, uninstalling drivers wouldnt help, seems like only way to get rid of this problem is Reinstalling Windows, without CPU drivers.