Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

internet properties>connection setup

• Please log in to reply

grassi

grassi

• PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Hello, i was wondering...I found the option for connection set up while browsing in my control panel>internet options>connection. I just built this new system and installed xp pro, 32 bit...Im just not sure if im suppose to set it up cuz obviously i have 1? The reason i ask is because a game i play is saying i have a bad connection, ive only had this problem with this new build, the old worked fine for many yrs.

Advertisements

The Admiral

The Admiral

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 1,067 posts
That is most often used for setting up dial-up and VPN connections, which means that most of the computer users out there do not use this area of the Internet Options.

Perhaps if you described the problem you are having with your connection, as well as a description of the pertinent hardware, we can help you out. :)

grassi

grassi

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts
Thank you for your reply...It must be in my game itself... which makes me in the wrong place. MY internet seems ok, its just when im playing enemy territory.