Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Dr Watson debugger problems

• Please log in to reply

bamaboy_10

bamaboy_10

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Im having problems with the dr watson debugger on my home pc. At first the computer would come on and say that windows explorer and dr watson debugger had to close because of errors. AFter this I could do anything on the computer as long as it didnt involve files or folders. So i started going through the steps on the malware removal guide. I go to the step where i downloaded malwarebyte's anti malware and run this. I clicked on remove selected after this run and a message come up saying the computer had to restart to remove 4 remaining items. After my computer restarted I cannot do anything. The system errors dont come up but if I open the task manager and shut down the dr watson process I can click on the start menu momentarily until dr watson starts back up. No matter how many times I end the process it keeps starting back up, and I cant do anything on the computer.

Advertisements