Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

pianobar.pps

• Please log in to reply

ranxerox

ranxerox

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I notice that there are many programs that are been sent to one another with the powerpoint programs that are of interest.
I say this because after I loaded the program I felt it was sort of curious as to many people I know are been sent this small simple program. well after I opened it was nice it has nice music, as I ran the program. after I ran a virus deep scan. an it came up with what was never there before. "MEMORY.DMP."
I run a full deep scan everyday. as I scan at full all the time. this powerpoint small program has a gift within that is curious to look at. it comes as pianobar.pps an there are others that are been sent around that are of different subject of program name. but I feel it has the same gift within that has to be looked at more closely. the other subject that is of interest, is the program that google has going. in the news it mentioned of some guy that has a program that seeks out computers an views into them without our permission. now that is curious.
on another Note, has anyone else notice that the google update program runs so hard it use's up the system resources? on my other computer as its old. the memory is not like todays computers. the googleupdate that came after I had to use google gears. that is one frustrating program.
I never use powerpoint. not until I was given the nice curious program called piaonobar. I suspect the one who gave it to me is not aware of what it is doing. an did the chain mail characteristics an sent it like it is ment to be from who ever made this program's.

- Powerpoint
programs given in forms of pps. powerpoint.
- googleupdate
take's up system resoures's.

I'm asking if anyone has had the same problems an knows of a salution to one or both problems or know why this attack is not noticed?

Advertisements