Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zone Problems

• Please log in to reply

Gioca

Gioca

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have also a problem with playing on the gaming zone. I can't enter a room (for example scenario room 2 @ age of empires 2). In the bottum of my internetpage it says:

java script:RaiseLobby_V2('za2xp_xx_x16','game><Age2x>dll=<ZoneCore.dll,ZoneClient.dll>datafile=<age2xres.dll,LobbyRes.dll,CommonRes.dll>','207.46.203.23:28806','Custom%20Scenario%204','AGE2X',false,%20true,%200,'B5A42A1E-F44B-11D2-8B66-00C04F8EF2FF','Age%20of%20Empires%20II:%20The%20Conquerors').

I don't know how to deal with this problem. I tried everything to get in this particular room, but everytime I'm failing. :tazz:
I also miss one file: lobby.exe
I think this file is needed to enter a room, but I can't download it somewhere...
Reinstalling the zone and deleting my temporary internet files etc doesn't solve my problem..
Please help me!!
Kind regards an enthousiastic zonemember

Advertisements