Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELPP! URGENT!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Vay

Vay

• Pip
  • 4 posts
i got spyware and then i deleted some files with hijackthis and then i downloaded avast antivirus and deleted some files and then i restarted my computer and my mouse still works, but everything stopped working, the desktop icons i can't click on adn the bottom bar with the start button i cant click on and its like everything frozed and when i press alt+ctrl+delete, the window popped out and i typed Run:firefox and thats the only way i am able to post here.

My computer has stopped worksing, the desktop icons cannot be clicked on and the bottom bar thing with the start button and other things is missing or can't be clicked on..

I AM DOOMED!!!!!!! my sister just fixed my computer and few weeks ago and now its broken again, it might be something i deleted with avast anti virus.......

I AM DOOMED!!! :)

i use windows xp. I can only get on firefox on the guest with that method and when i try to switch user and i entered my password, my guest account desktop wallpaper appears and then goes back to password screen.

Edited by Vay, 26 November 2008 - 10:30 PM.

Advertisements

Rorschach112

Rorschach112

Ralphie

• Retired Staff
  • 47,710 posts
Don't make multiple topics please

Your problem is malware related, I am already helping you in the malware removal forum