Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

m3SkPlay.exe

• Please log in to reply

jamally

jamally

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
:) ... happy thankgiving to the whole board,, much turkey,beer and football to you all ......

this window opens up on my start-up page at every boot up.. it states that
>
this m3SkPlay.exe failed to initiate because the m3Skin.Dll could not be found.. I was thinking that this might be the trigger link for some kind of virus infection that
>
needed to be installed to allow the virus to install itself on to my computer. It was probably removed by my anti virus program for my protection... - so i didn't
>
attempt to put the link in, plus i want to remove this m3SkPlay.exe :) ... any ideas.... (XP-Pro ,,service pack 3 ,,avg ,, spy sweeper ,, etc)

Advertisements

malimute_mom

malimute_mom

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Good Morning to all and Happy Holidays
I am running Windows Vista and I have a similar problem.

M3SKPLAY.EXE - Unable to Locate Component

This application has failed to start because m3Skin.DLL was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I am afraid to reinstall and couldn't if I wanted to because I do not know what M3SKPLAY.EXE is in the first place or what it may be attached to. I tried to find the .exe file and delete it but can not find it.
Any suggestions would be very helpful

Thank you,

Malimute-mom