Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for alarm clock software

• Please log in to reply

Dreylivude

Dreylivude

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Hello everyone. I have an interesting request here. I'm a student going to college, living in a dorm room. I usually wake up to my dumb little clock radio on the local radio station, and immediately hit the snooze button over and over again, usually costing me about a half hour. I'd like to find an alarm clock program for my computer that can use my own music files, but I'd also like to be able to set a certain time index for the file, so I could wake up to my favorite podcast, and then set it to pick up where I left off the next morning, since the podcasts I listen are generally 2 hours long.

I'm sure that if I wake up to something that interests me, I'll me less inclined to hit that snooze button. :)

Thanks!

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello Dreylivude

I have found an alarm clock which you may want to try :)

http://bluefive.pair.com/alarm.htm

Regards