Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My Computers gets really slow after online streaming

• Please log in to reply

micalparkz

micalparkz

• PipPipPip
  • 128 posts
Hi there :)

I hope I'm creating the topic at the right place.

The problem is that my computer gets really slow after I play videos online, say on youtube, metacafe, google.

Sometimes my firefox goes realllllly slow.

I have scanned my computer for viruses n spywares, with AVG and Malware Bites , and its all fine.

As far as I remember, the problem worsened when I installed VEOH WEB PLAYER to watch videos on Veoh.I have uninstalled it, but the computer still gets very slow.

One additional help, I'd like to ask for is regarding DIVX ONLINE Streaming.Some months back they used to buffer very fast but now DIVX Online videos buffer realllllly slow whereas video on google works ok.Sometimes youtube gets very slow as well.

Looking out for your reply
Thanks in anticipation :)

Advertisements