Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Message At Startup

• Please log in to reply

daddy

daddy

• PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
This always pop's up at startup but doesn't seem to really effect anything as far as I can tell. Can someone tell me what it means and how to get rid of the error?

Error in C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\LXCItime .dll
Missing entry:RunDLLEntry

Thank you

peace out,
daddy

Advertisements

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Welcome to Geeks to Go!

Do you have a Lexmark printer installed on this PC? It seems that most people experiencing the same thing, but through the Lexmark Control Center.

daddy

daddy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Welcome to Geeks to Go!

Do you have a Lexmark printer installed on this PC? It seems that most people experiencing the same thing, but through the Lexmark Control Center.

Hi FD98! Thank you for the quick reply. Yes, it is a Lexmark printer. So should I download new drivers or anything? How can I get rid of that error message.

Thank you again :-)

peace out,
daddy

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
A lot of the replies I found online use registry fixes to repair the problem, but I would strongly prefer to not subject you to that :)

Do you have the CD that came with the printer? I think reinstalling the printer suite will fix everything.

daddy

daddy

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
Thanks bro! I will give it a whirl. I am sure that will clear it right up. Have a nice Holiday season :-)

peace out,
daddy

Facedown98

Facedown98

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 2,989 posts
Sure thing :)

Try it and keep me updated with how it turns out.

Good luck! :)