Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Picture Package (Sony Handycam Software)

• Please log in to reply

metaphorical_blinders

metaphorical_blinders

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hello! I own a Sony Handycam DCR-HC2DE. It comes with a CD for a Picture Package Software Version1. I installed it, but it says I need to install a Macromedia Flash Player first. I installed the Adobe Flash Player. But whenever I try to run the Picture Package, it still tells me that i still need to install a flash player. Don't know what to do next. I just want to transfer videos to my PC :) Help pleeeeaaaaseee! :)

Advertisements

Florida Phil

Florida Phil

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello! I own a Sony Handycam DCR-HC2DE. It comes with a CD for a Picture Package Software Version1. I installed it, but it says I need to install a Macromedia Flash Player first. I installed the Adobe Flash Player. But whenever I try to run the Picture Package, it still tells me that i still need to install a flash player. Don't know what to do next. I just want to transfer videos to my PC :) Help pleeeeaaaaseee! :)

I'm having the exact same problem, I've tried Adobe Flash player as well and even bought a copy. Just wondered if you have had any answers yet or managed to over come the problem

Regards
Phil

Florida Phil

Florida Phil

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

Further to my last e-mail, i managed to sort it out. Go to http://www.ppackage.com/e/ then find your model number and update it. You will see boxes coming up with insert Windows Xp discs but just cancel them. I downloaded it in a minute and it works fine

Phil

magicman580

magicman580

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So You Need Help....
I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!
1. Get Macromedia Flash Player 6 (already Supplied).
if Not Working, Click Here:
Macromedia 6 Download

2. Install Macromedia 6.

3. Check Picture Package,
Then It Should Work.

You Should Be Happy Now.

Edited by SweetTech, 02 October 2010 - 06:47 AM.
removed e-mail address, and phone number.

Blinking

Blinking

• Pip
  • 1 posts

So You Need Help....
I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!
1. Get Macromedia Flash Player 6 (already Supplied).
if Not Working, Click Here:
Macromedia 6 Download

2. Install Macromedia 6.

3. Check Picture Package,
Then It Should Work.

You Should Be Happy Now.

Thanks Magicman; I had same problem with Picture Package 1.8.1 using Sony DVR-DVD505E; I downloaded picture package but wouldn't work till I installed old-version Macromedia 6.

But I still have problem!! and hope you can help please; When I hook up sony via usb I get; Picture Package Menue > Viewing & handling Pictures > Copy automatically > Select a Copy Source with drop-down menu. Problem is their is no menu and I don't know how to add Sony Handy Cam.

Really hope you can advise. I'm long in the tooth and just one year now with computer. Leaning as I go.

Cheers

Blinking...

Edited by SweetTech, 02 October 2010 - 06:48 AM.
removed e-mail address, and phone number.