geeks to go welcome Log in Register Register Malware removal guide How it works

Picture Package (Sony Handycam Software)

• Please log in to reply

metaphorical_blinders

metaphorical_blinders

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
Hello! I own a Sony Handycam DCR-HC2DE. It comes with a CD for a Picture Package Software Version1. I installed it, but it says I need to install a Macromedia Flash Player first. I installed the Adobe Flash Player. But whenever I try to run the Picture Package, it still tells me that i still need to install a flash player. Don't know what to do next. I just want to transfer videos to my PC :) Help pleeeeaaaaseee! :)

Advertisement

Florida Phil

Florida Phil

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello! I own a Sony Handycam DCR-HC2DE. It comes with a CD for a Picture Package Software Version1. I installed it, but it says I need to install a Macromedia Flash Player first. I installed the Adobe Flash Player. But whenever I try to run the Picture Package, it still tells me that i still need to install a flash player. Don't know what to do next. I just want to transfer videos to my PC :) Help pleeeeaaaaseee! :)

I'm having the exact same problem, I've tried Adobe Flash player as well and even bought a copy. Just wondered if you have had any answers yet or managed to over come the problem

Regards
Phil

Florida Phil

Florida Phil

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

Further to my last e-mail, i managed to sort it out. Go to http://www.ppackage.com/e/ then find your model number and update it. You will see boxes coming up with insert Windows Xp discs but just cancel them. I downloaded it in a minute and it works fine

Phil

magicman580

magicman580

• Pip
  • 1 posts
So You Need Help....
I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!
1. Get Macromedia Flash Player 6 (already Supplied).
if Not Working, Click Here:
Macromedia 6 Download

2. Install Macromedia 6.

3. Check Picture Package,
Then It Should Work.

You Should Be Happy Now.

Edited by SweetTech, 02 October 2010 - 06:47 AM.
removed e-mail address, and phone number.

Blinking

Blinking

• Pip
  • 1 posts

So You Need Help....
I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!
1. Get Macromedia Flash Player 6 (already Supplied).
if Not Working, Click Here:
Macromedia 6 Download

2. Install Macromedia 6.

3. Check Picture Package,
Then It Should Work.

You Should Be Happy Now.

Thanks Magicman; I had same problem with Picture Package 1.8.1 using Sony DVR-DVD505E; I downloaded picture package but wouldn't work till I installed old-version Macromedia 6.

But I still have problem!! and hope you can help please; When I hook up sony via usb I get; Picture Package Menue > Viewing & handling Pictures > Copy automatically > Select a Copy Source with drop-down menu. Problem is their is no menu and I don't know how to add Sony Handy Cam.

Really hope you can advise. I'm long in the tooth and just one year now with computer. Leaning as I go.

Cheers

Blinking...

Edited by SweetTech, 02 October 2010 - 06:48 AM.
removed e-mail address, and phone number.

Advertisement