Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sharing PC Files with Xbox 360 via internet. please help!

• Please log in to reply

fmanD

fmanD

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I am trying to synch my WMP 11 with my xbox 360 via the internet in my apartment. I am having one problem when setting it up on my PC. in WMP when i click Library--->Share Media, i do not have the option of "share my media to" box and then select the device you want to share it to. Instead, i just have a check box that says "share my media" and when i click the box and ok, the computer loads for a couple seconds and nothing happens. it remains on the same screen. Does anyone know why I am not getting the "share my media to" option? I have my Xbox on when I am doing this and they are both connected to the same internet with both programs updated with the most current updates. I tried setting it up through my Xbox but i could only get to the point where it gives me a pin number and tells me to go set up my PC to share files. PLEASE HELP!

Advertisements