Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Runtime Error '13' Type mismatch ?

• Please log in to reply

nun2wys

nun2wys

• Pip
  • 3 posts
When I turn on my PC an error message appears "Run time Error '13' Type mismatch", how do I resolve?

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
This is an error message being generated by a program that's running at start-up. The message is generic and can appear for many reasons. It tends to occur with programs that were written in Visual Basic or Microsoft Office extensions, called Macros, also use a variation on Visual Basic that throws up errors like this. Without knowing what what program is generating the message, not really a lot one can suggest short of disabling the entire lot.

nun2wys

nun2wys

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I know which program the error report is referring to, does that help?

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Care to share?

nun2wys

nun2wys

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Sure, if you tell me how. The programs name is Winagent but I assume you have to see it somehow, right?