Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mirar, win32lighty-1, backdoor trojans & browser hijackers

• Please log in to reply

samuelsfamily

samuelsfamily

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I was surfing the web when my avast started going crazy last night and virus aafter virus was detected. I unpluged computer from the internet and ran full virus scan with Avast. Then proceeded to check with malwarebytes, superantispyware, & adaware. Each program found something different. Mainly trojans & browser hijackers. I gave up after everything seemed to be gone according to all the tests.

This morning I checked my add remove programs in the control panel after hearing a constant clicking while on any website (almost like pop ups being blocked) In the control panel I found something called Advertising Service which uninstalled and a program called Mirar which will not uninstall.

Tonight while searching for an answer on how to remove Mirar and what it is, my computer was slammed once again with virus after virus again. This time Avast said it was a WIn32light-1 (cryp). The recommendation was to move it to the chest but when I tried a new message would pop up and say "Cannot process "C/DOOCUMENTS AND SETTINGS/ANGEL/LOCAL SETTINGS/TEMP/trz59.tmp"file. I have run all the tests again and nothing is coming up besides a few tracking cookies.

PLEASE HELP! I have no idea what to do anymore...... I have attached a hijack this log and uninstall log.

Attached Files

Advertisements