Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TV streaming application

• Please log in to reply

amm007

amm007

• PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Hi guys! Would any of you know a program which streams tv channels through the internet and at the same time has a feature of recording it? I want to watch a particular tv program however i might be out of my house to do so. Hence, i might as well leave my computer on and record the tv stream or ask someone to do it for me. The tv program i want to watch is aired in US. Also, it would be a great add-on if i can watch programs in the Philippines. Thanks much!

I wouldn't opt to watch these programs from you tube or any other browser based streaming. I wanted a file copy so i can watch it over and over again without needing the internet.

Thanks a lot guys! I would greatly appreciate your suggestions...

Advertisements

amm007

amm007

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
btw, i wanted to add that buying a tv tuner and subscribing to a cable line is out of my budget so please slash that part on ur suggestions.