Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need Hyundai Monitor Driver

• Please log in to reply

windrock

windrock

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
I bought a new Hyundai X224W monitor and need a driver. I bought a floor model and they said to just go to the website and down load it. I can't find a Hyundai website that relates to monitors. Right now its using the Plug and Play windows driver which doesn't allow the full capabilities. Any ideas what to do? All the driver websites seem to point you to buying a product and none seem to have this products driver. Help.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Monitors don't need drivers. Just plug it in and switch it on.

PedroDaGR8

PedroDaGR8

• PipPipPip
  • 786 posts

He just said, some functionality is not being enabled. Apparently he does, I have looked and can't find it anywhere though.

Gnomad1600

Gnomad1600

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
The drivers for Hyundai monitors are here, but I don't see one for the x224w, though there is one for the k224w.

windrock

windrock

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Thanks for the site. All set and everything operational.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

He just said, some functionality is not being enabled. Apparently he does, I have looked and can't find it anywhere though.

Might be me but I've never seen a monitor with any sort of functionality other than showing a picture which it can do when the computer isn't even switched on. :)

Gnomad1600

Gnomad1600

• PipPipPip
  • 160 posts
There are a few reasons for monitor drivers. The monitor drivers help configure Device Manager. Windows has drivers that provide typical settings but the manufacturer supplied drivers will ensure that the monitor will run at peak performance. There are also some that have USB ports that sometimes need the monitor drivers to work correctly.

jacek

jacek

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Thanks for the site. All set and everything operational.

Hi,
My first post here.
I just ordered this monitor-the specs look great. BTW it's $149 on tigerdirect today and if you buy anothe $0.01 worth the shipping is only $4.
Anyway, can you give a little review of this monitor as far as colors, viewing angles, response time and controls? and how well they work?
I couldn't find user reviews online.
Also, what funcionalities were you referring to that you needed the driver for?
Thank you, Jacek

Kbird57

Kbird57

• Pip
  • 1 posts
HELP!!!!! :)

I just purchased a Hyundai K224W monitor at Frye's. I was told that this monitor was plug and play. I get no signal, whatsoever. It seems that Windows does not recognize either of the two drivers on the installation CD. If I don't find resolution to this problem, I'll have to return this blasted thing.What to do if Windows won't recognize the drivers?