Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't read msgs in hotmail

• Please log in to reply

cklaire

cklaire

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hi- i dunno if i have a malware or sthing...my AVG surely hasnt picked anything up. It has only picked up adware which i delete regularly. It's been almost 3 wks I can not read or send msgs from hotmail. The funny thing is i have 2 pcs : laptop and desktop and both have the same problem. I at first thought it was the connection (broadband and wireless) but it's not. The problem is this. I can open hotmail but if i click on any msg it wont' open and stays as is. In the status bar it keep saying (2 items remaining) never Done. So I reset all the IE7 in the advanced tab. still no help. The funny thing is i have 2 accounts on my laptop. The guest account i managed to reset and now it opens. but not in my account. On my desktop both guest and my account dont open msgs in hotmail. Also facebook every once in a while takes doesnt open. I feel like there is a dormant virus that activates it self and prevents me from opening facebook. The hotmail problem is continuous...cant open one msg or send one from either guest or my account on desktop. Can only open msg in hotmail on guest laptop. Weird????

Could it be a java problem? malware? virus gone undetected... Plz need help

Advertisements