Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Online Driving Sim's

• Please log in to reply

stevewild

stevewild

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi Guy's, I'm stuck with a laptop so not able to run most games titles that require graphics cards etc, So... I'm looking for online driving games along the lines of MotorStorm,
Any suggestions ?
I'me using an IBM T61 Intel core Duo CPU T7300 @ 2.00 GHz, 2.oo GHz, 1.96 GB of ram. :)

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,839 posts
Motorstorm looks more like a 4wd buggy racing game... I'm not sure about something like that, but Trackmania is free on Steam, it's more like racing F1 cars, but it's heaps of fun. I'm often online (and also has an offline mode).

It runs (barely) on my basic laptop with all the settings turned down. It's still a fun game.

Troy