Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

wireless printer

• Please log in to reply

Excal

Excal

Malware Slayer Extraordinaire!

• Retired Staff
  • 12,739 posts
I was looking at wireless printers. Couple choice out there, didn't know if someone has one and can recommend a certain one.

Leaning towards an HP. Maybe this one: HP Photo Smart C7280 or maybe this one HP Officejet J6480

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Wireless printers can and often are an abject pain in the backside. They don't work with all routers, they often don't want to work at all and they're incredibly awkward to get then working again when they've decided they don't want to play anymore. You have to reset them, then set them up again, then tell any firewall software on the computer to stop interfering... I'd never have one, I'd rather run extended USB cable(s) around the floor.