Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keyboard and mouse dont work

• Please log in to reply

islandcat

islandcat

• PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
my mouse quit working so got a new one and now both keyboard and mouse not working. Cant even get as far as start to go into system to see what that says. Now have a new harddrive as well and still same problem.???? I have to use a adapter for the mouse and keyboard to the harddrive and thought it could be that as they are kinda loose fitting. Cant go into safe mode as keyboard wont work. Hmmm this one has got me confused. Always get help here to fix anything and has always helped but how hard can this be . The mouse will work at the beginning until I try to hit start or anything else then freeze.... once again rescue me....................thanks

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
USB, wireless, or PS/2?

islandcat

islandcat

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts
usb. I had to get a new keyboard?? why Idont know but is working fine now. thanks again

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
That's the most important thing :)