Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Printer error

• Please log in to reply

rory88

rory88

• Pip
  • 3 posts
A PC (# 1) in my office cannot see a particular printer. Another PC (# 2) 10' away does not have a problem printing to the main printer in our office, a Sharp AR-M160/M205. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this printer numerous times, but it continues to fail to print to the Sharp printer. The only "error" seen at all is when I go to the status of the Printer and see how it is doing, all it says is "error - printing"

Advertisements

rory88

rory88

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
OK. I just uninstalled the printer and reinstalled it for the n'th time in the past week, but this time the printer responded. Yeah....

Please look at the Hijack stuff for anything that could harm this PC. Thanks.

:)

Randy