Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Welcome to our newest Staffers

• Please log in to reply

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
Greetings folks,

You've known these folks for a while now as they have been serving up some great advice and after a lot of arm twisting, a few well placed bribes and a very scary initiation ceremony that involved a pink tutu, 13 large bottles of 7-up and a Scandinavian merchant marine we can now call it official!

Please help me congratulate Saam, Doby and Keith as official staffers.

Geeks to Go has rapidly grown to be one of the top places on the Internet for Free Computer Help when it comes to malware, and with Saam, Doby and Keith on board these forums are quickly becoming a great resource for hardware and operating system help as well.

Thanks for all you do guys!

Advertisements

audioboy

audioboy

• PipPipPip
  • 857 posts
Congrats guys! very cool.
7-up?!? thats scary...(remembering the ad campaign that said "make 7...up yours!")

Edited by audioboy, 04 May 2005 - 06:42 PM.

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Welcome to the team, but keep the burps from all the 7 up quiet, you'll disturb our concentration. :tazz:

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Congratulations, and welcome aboard Saam, Doby and Keith! :tazz:

Thanks for helping. It's only because of generous people like you that are willing to donate their time that we're able to offer this service. Hopefully, you'll have some fun along the way too! ;)

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy all and congratulations.. Well-deserved I am sure !!

Murray

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

Geeks to Go has rapidly grown to be one of the top places on the Internet for Free Computer Help when it comes to malware, and with Saam, Doby and Keith on board these forums are quickly becoming a great resource for hardware and operating system help as well.

Another comment. ;) When I started this site, my background was strongest in hardware, and then Windows. Only after the malware problems became so prevalent did I really become active. This site is about free computer help, and that's where the majority of the problems seem to be. It doesn't diminish any of the help being provided here. I would like to focus more attention on this area of the site, and grow it just as much. If we're lacking tools or resources to make that happen, please let me know. :tazz:

I'd also like to expand the tutorials and guides available here. The pinned topics we have get a lot of views, we just need to expand the offering. If you're interested in contributing something, contact myself of gerryf.

Samm

Samm

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Cheers guys.

I'll give the pinned topics suggestion some thought.

Samm (thats 1 'a' and 2 'm's BTW!! :tazz: )

Avohir

Avohir

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,002 posts
just another thought... if you guys could stop into chat occasionally, that'd be great. We seem to get a significant number of people coming into chat asking for hardware help that I feel underqualified to give. I'd love to have some experts in the area :tazz:

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Will do Avohir but usually when I'm in there I'm clowning around with my friends so give them a warm welcome and suggestion that they may get more help in the hardware forum.

Rick