Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Media Player issues

• Please log in to reply

trokua

trokua

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
So just randomly yesterday my Windows Media Player 11 decided to keep me from adding music to any playlists I had created, and any music that I ripped that day didn't show up in my library. And now today, when i went into my library it had all disappeared, and no matter what I do, I can't add any music to my library, nor see any of the old music I had.
I can see that the files themselves are fine, but I have 62 GB of music that I can't work with outside of iTunes, and I like my Windows Media Player, that's thow I rip my music!

Advertisements

Draygoes

Draygoes

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
Have you changed any settings in Windows Media Player before all this started?

I know that I have really messed up before when playing with WMP's settings, and simpy resetting them all fixed the problem.

trokua

trokua

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
no, still no luck resetting to defaults