Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Problem with VGA

• Please log in to reply

Nikolasr

Nikolasr

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hello i have downloaded AMD_Dual-Core_Optimizer and notting happened...I have installed and there is no icon,i have read it readme...Because the game Waracraft III it goes slow...

Here is my configuration
Motherboard:ASUS M2N-MX SE PLUS(Socket AM2+ nVidia nForce 430 MCP,HT2000 MT/s Dual-ch. DDR2 1066,PCI-E x16 slot,6-CH HD Audio 10/100 LAN,SATA 3GB/s,RAID,Vista Premium Ready Q-Fan)
RAM:4 GB DDR3
VGA:nVidia Shared 512 MB
HDD SATA2 300 GB Hitachi
Processor:AMD Athlontm 64 x2 DualCore 6000+ 3.11 GHz

Thanks
Nikolasr

Advertisements

yevgenievich

yevgenievich

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
If that's on board video card with shared video memory it is not gonna work well for gaming. You can pick up something like hd3750 pretty cheap and it should let you play the game smoothly

Edited by yevgenievich, 15 December 2008 - 10:30 AM.