Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows Pauses

• Please log in to reply

DCVN

DCVN

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey,
I've noticed that when I go online to play games such as first person shooters like Counter strike my pc tends to pause and stays that way. No functions work when this happens such as alt + Ctrl + Delete or my favorite the window button. This also occurs when I have say 9 youtube tabs opened up in one browser. All my drivers are up to date and I've tried system restore numerous amounts of times but still nothing works. I've scanned and re-scanned for viruses but everything shows up all clear. My PC Specs are the following...

Win Xp Pro
Serivce Pack 3
Celeron CPU 3.06ghz
1.93 GB RAM

Ive had no problems like this in the past until two weeks ago. I thought that i'll let it slide for a bit but now its gotten to a point where I can stand it, Please Help :)

Advertisements