Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I can't find it

• Please log in to reply

Plene Incompertus

Plene Incompertus

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Well every time I get on my computer (Windows XP) and then I get a warning from my anti-virus (Avast) that I have a virus. The thing is that no matter what action (delete, move to chest) I choose it always warns me of these viruses. When I try to find the virus manually going at the direction it says on Avast I can't get there, so I copy and paste it on the bar. A window comes up and says: "Cannot find file:etc etc.... Make sure the path is correct." How can I get rid of this virus I can't even find?

These are the addresses:
C:\Documents and Settings\Luis\skp66.exe\[UPX]
C:\Documents and Settings\Luis\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H6SV4NPW\skp6[1].exe\[UPX]

Advertisements

shannianni

shannianni

• PipPipPip
  • 926 posts
Hi Plene Incompertus

I have replied to your last post dated - 16/12/08
http://www.geekstogo...rs-t221054.html

Mods please close this thread

Edited by shannianni, 16 December 2008 - 06:36 AM.

Plene Incompertus

Plene Incompertus

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I made this topic before that one. Sorry I thought it was a completely different matter, never aimed to be flooding the forum.