Recently, I have been having issues with my computer having a tendency to completely slow down when ever I download something or visit a website that features flash. The odd part about it is that as soon as the download finishes, the computer returns to its normal speed (which unfortunately, still has a high CPU usage amount). I also noticed that when ever I download a file, I usually get messages telling me that the source files are corrupt and can't be installed. I have also noticed that sometimes when I leave my computer on overnight, I see windows have been opened. One time, I saw a group of files had been placed in the recycling bin, waiting to be permanently deleted, and I didn't place them there.
I have tried everything. I have scanned for viruses and spyware. I have defragmented and cleaned up my drives, I have removed dust from the system, I have removed any bad registry keys, I uninstalled useless programs, I turned off my index service to increase speed, etc., and I am still having these same issues with my computer.
I suspect that it must be something that normally runs on my computer, as when I use Safe Mode (which I am in right now), I don't have any problems aforementioned.
Just in case reading my description didn't carefully point of my dilemmas, here is a list:
* High CPU Usage at all times (causing constant freeze ups)
* Computer freezes up while downloading anything or visiting any website featuring flash.
* All downloaded programs seem to become corrupted upon finishing.
* Computer seems to behave bizarrely, such as windows that I didn't open being open.
* Download speed and internet speed slows down drastically, though this doesn't occur in Safe Mode.
* Constantly asked every time I start the computer, to reinstall the drivers for my wireless network adapter.
Please help me.
Thank you in advance to all those who respond.