Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SeekingVideo Card Suggestions

• Please log in to reply

littlep2000

littlep2000

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Hey, I'm working on a new build and am coming down to deciding on the video card. I am looking for something I may eventually crossfire, but would rather go big on one card for now. I have around $200 in the budget for the card with some sway, if there is something for 50 or so more that would be worth it I will splurge. I am planning for a 650 watt power supply if that is at all hindering.

So far I like the Asus 1 GB GDDR5 with the dark knight quad pipe cooler, it is $250 with a small rebate but quite a leap in performance from most at 200.

Thanks.

Advertisements

=OSS*ROID=

=OSS*ROID=

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
That card is definitly the best one you can get for the $200-$250 price range. If you get it on newegg, you get a $20 mail-in-rebate which brings the price down to $229.99 if that helps any. http://www.newegg.co...N82E16814121291

Cheers :)
ROIDO