Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Crazy Good Deal

• Please log in to reply

SusieDent

SusieDent

Spammer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
Corion Digital Lifestyles 42" 720p LCD HDTV - FA2B42323 for $500 - 15% off with paypal = $425

I've been looking for 32" monitors under $500, but I wasn't expecting find a monitor this big with a price this cheap? Is this just a really crappy monitor, or could I go with an extra 10 inches for only $499?

Would this screen be good for hi def gaming?

Edited by SusieDent, 16 December 2008 - 02:27 AM.

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I buy from NewEgg quite often and have found that the reviews are not planted in most cases. The set does have some CONS to consider before buying. I would set the price you want to pay and click the "Price Alert" button. I usually want free shipping, too, so I check those.

Personally, unless you can get them to knock off another 100 dollars or so, I would pass.