Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Link building and SEO Optimization

• Please log in to reply

ncodetechnologiesinc

ncodetechnologiesinc

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I wish to drive traffic to my website @ www.harkeshrubber.com through SEO optimization. I have been trying to do this through IBP which is quite a good software but it cannot increase the number of times a spider visits my site. I need to get some good links to my site through which the page rank improves, can someone please advise how do I go about doing that?

I have some other websites as well for which I pay around 1000 USD per year like www.diaphragm-manufacturers.com and www.rubberseal.in. Whenever I am paying for these sites they start generating more traffic than the existing site within a week. The content of the original site is much better still it does not rank higher, so I understand that link building is the most important thing here.

So what is the best way of doing that?

Hello Friend,  

We always suggest our valuable customers to keep patience while looking for SEO Packages. There are more than 200 factors seo guys must need to follow over digital marketing. SEO is an ongoing process, one have to manage tasks each month, yes ratio is lessor compare to first month of setup. we prefer to reanalyse onapage seo for website, please let me know for further discussion here.

Thank you! 

Advertisements

jessica137jones

jessica137jones

• Pip
  • 3 posts

First of all check the keyword you target is proper as per your content and check the quality of the backlinks which incoming to your site, remove bad backlinks and improve quality backlinks for your site.