Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a problem occurred wi

• Please log in to reply

hershey1

hershey1

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i just finished watching a dvd on the windows media player, and now it is stating to me that Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a problem occurred with digital copyright protection. what happened that quick from me taking out one dvd and putting another in. when i tried to watch the dvd on the cineplayer, it will start up at all either. i don't know what has happened that qiuckly. can you help me?

Advertisements

hershey1

hershey1

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I finally figured out was going on with my windows media player. it was a problem with the video card, driver, and decoder. i ha to go onto dell.com and download another video driver onto my computer. after i did, the cineplayer and windows media player started to work.