Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Photoshop CS2 problem

• Please log in to reply

Zanki

Zanki

• PipPip
  • 57 posts
I've been using photoshop for a few years now on my laptops but when I installed it to my old pc it didn't work properly and kept crashing, I just thought it was my pc since it was old, but my new pc is doing a similar thing and its annoying me now. My old pc used to tell me I didn't have enough ram (1gb in there) but when I use it on my new pc it still crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this problem or do I need to get a newer version. I do a lot of work with my tablet if that helps (using a lot of layers but using just one layer can crash it easily). I know its not my tablet causing the problems as I tested it out before I installed the drivers for it.

Reinstalling doesn't help and the tablet works fine on my laptops.

Edited by Zanki, 22 December 2008 - 11:35 AM.

Advertisements