I have searched for hours on the net looking for an answer, but to no avail!
When I try to play *.mov files from within Quicktime, the error message belows comes up:
Couldn't open the file "xxxxx.mov" because the file was not found.
(xxxxx being the filename)
- The files are located on my hard drive.
- The files have been from various sources (Digital camera, downloads, etc.)
- I have re-installed the latest Quicktime Player
- The MOV files have been associated with Quicktime.
- The same occurs if I double click the file in Explorer or open the files from Quicktime itself.
Can someone please offer some solutions to the above problem as I can't play any of my *.MOV files!
Thanks in advance.