It could be due to a rootkit.
Download the enclosed folder. Save and extract its contents to the desktop. A new folder, Jumpstart_D
, will be created. Don't do anything with it yet.
Go to the Control Panel
. Select System
-> Device Manager
. Select View
from the Menu, then "Show hidden Devices"
. Expand "Non Plug and Play Drivers"
. , Right click on the TDSSserv.sys
driver (If present) and select Properties. Stop
this driver. You will be asked to restart the computer. Select No at this time.
Open the Jumpstart_D
folder and double click on the Runme.bat
. Disregard any error message. The Computer will Restart . (Give it some time to complete the process)
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here
Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
- The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediatly.
Please download ComboFix from Here
to your Desktop.**Note: In the event you already have Combofix, this is a new version that I need you to download. It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop****Note: Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall**