Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with downloads

• Please log in to reply

soccertc9

soccertc9

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have windows vista and i'm having alot of trouble downloading games and such, very slow process, and then the dowload will get to 99% and freeze up. IT says my administration rights wont allow me to download.

any suggestions?

Advertisements

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Hello soccertc9 and welcome to Geeks To Go

I would like to ask a few questions first.

I have windows vista and i'm having alot of trouble downloading games and such, very slow process, and then the dowload will get to 99% and freeze up. IT says my administration rights wont allow me to download.

Where are you downloading these games from and which location? example home, work etc...? Please provide the following information and we will see where we can go from there. It would also help us a great deal for any troubleshooting that we may need to get you to do :)

Regards

soccertc9

soccertc9

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I actually solved the problem but thanks for your quick response and ability to help!

wizzy2k5

wizzy2k5

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
Your welcome, glad you got everything sorted and thanks for letting us know :)