Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

composing email in google chrome

• Please log in to reply

mrq201

mrq201

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
Ok, i have google chrome version 1.0.154.36.. its not the beta version and i can not for the life of me compose any messages using my hotmail account. Any one having any issues with it, or does anyone know a work around for it??
I can however compose messages using my yahoo email, outlook, and my gmail account.

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The same issues occurred when Firefox was new on the scene and a lot of Hotmail was either inaccessible or unusable. Anyway it's documented on Google that Hotmail currently has issues with Chrome as they've changed the design of the site so a newer version of Chrome as and when should solve the problem.

Edited by Neil Jones, 24 December 2008 - 12:37 PM.

mrq201

mrq201

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
I thought when I had upgraded to the newer version of chrome, it would have solved that issue. I guess I will continue to use gmail to compse emails and use hotmail to read it