Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble Viewing Pictures (Myspace)

• Please log in to reply

Matthew1990

Matthew1990

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys, sorry not too sure if this was the correct thread to use.. but anyway

My problem is on the site www.myspace.com, i am having trouble viewing some photo's. When i go to my homepage, i can view my picture. However All of my top friends under there names there should be a display picture (mini photo). None of these are showing. Also there is an option you can have on your homepage to show your "friends updates" This just loads, it dosnt show anything and nothing appears. There is a section you can also have on there which is "Status and Moods" I can see people's display pictures in this section but not the others. I cannot change my top friends either, usually this is done by dragging them to where you want them, but they will not move.

Also all of the top headings on the homepage, ....

(Home, Mail, Profile, Friends, Music, Video, More)

Usually when i hover my mouse over Mail, Profile and
friends, a list will drop down, with View profile, Edit Profile, etc

This is not appearing either.

I have checked my internet options under advanced and all of the multimedia options are ticked accept "show image download placeholders"

I am not too sure what to do, it has only started happening the last week on myspace, and i cannot remember changing or upgrading anything on my computer. i have downloaded the newest version of java, and macromedia, thats about all i can think of to do, any suggestions to fix this problem would be great.

Here are 2 screen shots of what it looks like on my homepage.

http://i86.photobuck...ttzelite/11.jpg

http://i86.photobuck...tzelite/111.jpg

All other internet site's are fine from what i have seen.

Advertisements

Matthew1990

Matthew1990

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
any help please .. :) :)