Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Geeks, please help me clean pmnkcum.dll

• Please log in to reply

msrvenkat

msrvenkat

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello.
I have been a long time visitor to this site and appreciate all your time and efforts in helping people like us who run into
problems . So far your solutions have been the only way to resolve the issues while the commercially available mcafee and norton
were effectless. Now is my turn to post a problem as i could not relate this issue to any earlier topic in forum.
In my run SUPER antispyware scan , I see 4 to 5 entries of corruption in my registry entries and a file by name
c:\windows\system32\pmnnkcum.dll .After the scan it says cleaning up the file but after the reboot, I see all these entries again
in the scan. I tried everything to clean this but of no help.
I tried ccleaner, combofix, Windows Live onecare, Windows defender, vundo fix, malwarebyte's antimalware.
None of these seem to solve the problem.
Can someone please help me with this. I lost lot of time trying various ways to fix this but it still exists
Thanks in advance and really appreciate your time in putting this thing to end

Advertisements

msrvenkat

msrvenkat

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
sorry the file is pmnnkcum.dll