Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

new monitor resolution help?

• Please log in to reply

mrpooh3

mrpooh3

• PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
Hi ,I just got a new 22" lcd widescreen monitor today(santa came early)...anyways I used the auto set feature to get optimal display for the monitor which is 1680 x 1050 on 32-bit but some web pages like yahoo.com only show a narrow layout and some others show a full display.I know this is not my monitors fault but should i lower my resolution or just accept it.(its really bugging me!)Any suggestions appreciated! merry xmas,mr.pooh.

Advertisements

mrpooh3

mrpooh3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts
:) it's cool! I got it sorted.Incase anyone has this problem....I use firefox,just go to view on the top menu bar and go to zoom and zoom in until the page is the size you want.Firefox seems to remember the settings. :)