Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Please someone help me with burning of DVD

• Please log in to reply

DENNISJR60

DENNISJR60

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hey guys!

My problem is when I compile a audio cd with Nero I select what songs I want from my floder & I drag them to the list & click burn.

How in the world do I do the same thing for putting music videos on a DVD?

I have the videos I want to put on the DVD, but I don't see anywhere to compile A DVD like I would an audio CD.

Please help! THX :tazz:

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Open Nero with start smart then in the centre at top select CD/DVD then 4th from left should be photo and video then make your own DVD-Video then add video files

DENNISJR60

DENNISJR60

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Open Nero with start smart then in the centre at top select CD/DVD then 4th from left should be photo and video then make your own DVD-Video then add video files

View Post

Ok I tried that & it's not giving me the icon that says "Make your own DVD video"

I even looked on their site manual & mine doesn't have some of the icons they show.

I have the most current version so I don't know what to do?

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you have Nero Version 6.6.0.12 and Vision Express Version 3.1.0.0 you should have them.

Open Start Smart then press Nero at top then serial numbers, write down the number or numbers you have including the hyphens, download the trial version then enter the serial number during the installation.

Don't think Nero has the option of repairing.

Nero 6 Reloaded

You need packages one and two for the DVD but get all three.

DENNISJR60

DENNISJR60

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

If you have Nero Version 6.6.0.12 and Vision Express Version 3.1.0.0 you should have them.

Open Start Smart then press Nero at top then serial numbers, write down the number or numbers you have including the hyphens, download the trial version then enter the serial number during the installation.

Don't think Nero has the option of repairing.

Nero 6 Reloaded

You need packages one and two for the DVD but get all three.

View Post

After I posted last I was reading the online manual again and noticed that NeroVision3 was on there and I don't have that. That's the program it was saying you have to use & I got confused & thought I had it but Nero Express was popping up & I didn't even notice.

Shouldn't I be able to just do an update & download package 1 & 2? I've got the Nero 6 version & on the download page it says I can update it so that should work right? :tazz:

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Go with downloading package two on its own first, it should install Vision Express for you with the same serial number

Edited by Keith, 06 May 2005 - 12:56 PM.

DENNISJR60

DENNISJR60

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Go with downloading package two on its own first, it should install Vision Express for you with the same serial number

View Post

I'll try it when I get home & let you know how it goes.

THX for the help. :tazz:

DENNISJR60

DENNISJR60

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

View Post

Thx for the help it worked! :tazz:

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Thank you for letting me know

Some things you record with Nero only playback with Nero Player so remember package three if you run in to this

Edited by Keith, 09 May 2005 - 03:58 AM.